The purpose of this section is to establish that:
1. Very dangerous street criminals have received inexplicably lenient treatment by elements of Dane County law enforcement and the Dane County DA’s Office.
2. These dangerous street criminals have received passes on serious crimes to which there is overwhelming evidence to their guilt.
3. Elements in Dane County law enforcement and the Dane County DA’s Office have taken extreme steps to obscure the criminality of the aforementioned dangerous criminals. This has included withholding evidence, falsifying evidence, even to the point of law enforcement committing perjury under oath.
4. The apparent protection of the dangerous criminals even appears to include efforts to frame others for the crimes that were committed.
5. Both the Dane County courts and the Dane County media appear paralyzed in face of what is taking place in front of them.
« PreviousNext »