The purpose of this section and Section III is to establish that:
1. Dane County ADA Paul Humphrey has undertaken questionable prosecutions that have benefitted financially well-connected interests.
2. Dane County ADA Paul Humphrey has prosecuted traffic accident cases where there was no allegation that the driver was under the influence, and where the overwhelming evidence suggests that the prosecution was invalid.
3. Dane County ADA Paul Humphrey was the beneficiary of disturbing beneficial treatment undertaken by the Wisconsin Supreme Court’s self-proclaimed in-house law firm (OLR), and the Wisconsin Supreme Court itself.
4. The facts related to ADA Paul Humphrey’s questionable prosecutions have been obscured and/or distorted by both the Wisconsin Supreme Court and the Wisconsin State Journal.
5. Robert Krenz, a client of Atty. Michael Crooks, the son of Wisconsin Supreme Court Patrick Crooks, has been the beneficiary of disturbing beneficial treatment undertaken by the Wisconsin Supreme Court’s self-proclaimed in-house law firm (OLR).
6. The Wisconsin State Journal and other media outlets have not only withheld relevant facts related to the above; but have even permitted themselves to be utilized in the planting of falsified facts, to the benefit of the Dane County DA’s Office, the Dane County Courts, OLR and the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
« PreviousNext »